Wednesday, June 27, 2007
At long last, this blog is CLOSED!

But fear not, I haven't given up the translation hobby. You can now find all my translations - past, present, and future - at Taiji Project. Yes, it's a Livejournal address. Why? Many reasons. It offers tags and all sorts of other options for easy organization, my archives will be visible again (I loved this template, but it didn't show archives ><), it can be friended, Blogger started to suck, I'm too lazy to learn the coding necessary to run a REAL website, and several other reasons.

Anyway, head on over, update your bookmarks, and if you're a Livejournal user, feel free to friend Taiji Project. I won't delete this old blog (not for a loooooong time anyway, if ever), but it will no longer be updated.

See you at LJ!

posted by Becky at 4:12 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
about me__++
name// Becky Cottrill
birthdate// 6.23.1982
location// Ohio, USA
interests// J-music, J-drama, Japanese language, visual kei, fluffy things...
upcoming// refer to Taiji Project!
I'm always finding Japanese songs that I adore, but can't find English translations for. So I've made a hobby of translating such songs, and this is where I put them. Can't find the song you want? Send me the lyrics (kanji if possible, but romaji will do) and I'll see what I can do. But no promises, as I'm not exactly the most fluent Japanese speaker around. Also, PLEASE don't display any of these lyrics elsewhere unless you credit me. Just my name and a link back here would be great. Thanks!